How to learn more about the crypto market?
The Crypto market is a socially driven platform; hence, social platforms are the best way to update your Crypto knowledge.
The below list of external links is suggested based on our personal experience over the years, and it’s also worth stressing that any of these parties does not sponsor us.
One of the best ways to learn about the crypto market is to follow credible Crypto figures. As they provide valuable updates about industry development, it’s also common that they suggest potential opportunities which should be seen as ‘leads’. Always do your own research before investing!
You can start with the following options:
99Bitcoins (ideal for very new beginners, educational only)
Coin Bureau (ideal for medium-term traders, mainly academic)
Satoshi Stacker (more suited for medium/short-term traders… more chart analysis and various altcoin tips)
Websites, Twitter, Telegram and Medium
For medium-term traders: As part of your research, you should always:
- Visit the project website and see if they have dedicated information for investors. The whitepaper, tokenomies, team structure, project calendar etc. (this information could be published on their ‘medium’ page).
- If you see the potential, then you should read through their Telegram page and read through other members’ feedback
- Then, follow their Twitter account to see the operational progress the project is making (i.e. new partnerships etc.).
Important: When you visit a project’s website or social pages, always use the link from their CoinGecko or Coin Market Cap websites!
In addition to specific projects, you may follow some crypto personalities, analysts and wider economists, as the Crypto market’s short-term behaviour depends a lot on macroeconomics. Ie. FOREX and DOW Jones’s performance are the main two.
Market Analysis Tools
- Most exchange accounts offer charting functionalities. Learn about how to read chart trends.
- For advanced level, you may choose to subscribe to Glassnode, which offers various on-chain data and intelligence platform
- You can also visit Blockchain Center to get insights on Bitcoin versus other Altcoin’s performances.
- Crypto Fear and Greed Index will give a broad picture of where the market stands.
- You can monitor short-term traders’ leverage positions for a more advanced level of ‘Fear and Greed’ analysis. i.e. too much borrowing etc.